Hey there! Thanks✨ for visiting Happy Healthy Noms for this week’s Foodie Friday.🌟
💛Today enjoy an original veg/an recipe made by me for: my all-time FAVORITE breakfast🌄 for the summertime.☀️ (No, seriously–I have this almost everyday!)
This is a delicious protein–packed vegetarian breakfast 🌄 that I enjoy all summer long! ☀️This is a “rendezvous” because the fruit in this bowl is only there to mingle during the summer. 😿
- Equal parts 0% Greek Yogurt* and 0-2% Cottage Cheese** (a total of 3/4 cup)
*Dislike Greek Yogurt❓I promise you will like it with the sweetener–it takes away the bitterness. No? You hate Greek Yogurt⁉️ Then just use the cottage cheese!
🌟(Happy Healthy Fact: like Greek yogurt, cottage cheese is high in protein and low in calories! Plus the brand I listed is super creamy and super yummy!)
- Top with 3/4 cup Cantaloupe, a packet of Sweet Leaf sweetener**(Natural with an A+ taste!), and 2⃣0⃣ Pistachios.
- ☑️Calories: 2⃣3⃣2⃣
- Optional: 💁🏻add 1/4 cup bran cereal. (I like Nature’s Path: Flax Plus Multigrain Flakes.)
- ☑️Calories w/cereal: 2⃣5⃣9⃣
- You can also add 5⃣ more pistachios for just 2⃣0⃣ calories!
Until next time, remember: have your veggies🍅 and eat your cookies🍪 too!