Love❤️ ice cream🍦 but don’t love💔 the calories? Here’s a customizable vegan👍 ice cream🍦, that is around 1⃣0⃣0⃣ calories, but has all the sweetness and creaminess of your favorite🌟 ice cream🍦!
So, what’s in it? Frozen Bananas!🍌 That’s it, seriously.
What you need:
- Frozen bananas
- Your favorite flavorings
- A Vitamix makes this PERFECTLY, but if you don’t have one any blender or food processor is fine.
How to make Nicecream:
- Blend frozen bananas.
- It will be hard to blend at first, but stick with it.
- When it looks like rice, you’re doing great. Now, keep blending until creamy and ice creamy!
- Ta-da~ Nicecream
- Add a date to make sweeter.
- Add fruits or flavoring to make different types of Nicecream*.
- Vanilla: Blend with vanilla extract and/or vanilla vegan protein powder.
- Chocolate: Blend with chocolate extract, chocolate chips, vegan chocolate protein powder,carob powder, and/or cacaco powder.
- Fruity: Blend/top with berries, cherries, or any fruits.
- Coconut: Blend with coconut milk and top with shredded coconut.
Now, back to Nicecream… (Yum!)
🍧Nicecream: Bananas and Vanilla Extract
Until next time, remember: have your veggies🍅 and have your Nicecream🍦 too!