Hey there! Thanks✨ for visiting Happy Healthy Noms for this week’s Foodie Friday!🍴
Today I have a simple recipe for my homemade Vegan🌱, Gluten–free👍, refined sugar–free Granola that is packed with Superfoods🌟 and protein💪!
This healthy granola is seriously delicious.👌 It’s crunchy, nutty, perfectly sweet🍭, and best of all? It’s great💫 for you! 👏
⭐️All the dry ingredients~✨
Homemade Superfoodlicous Granola
What’s in it:
- 2 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Buckwheat Groats
- 1/3 cup Apple Sauce
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup combo of: Dried Goji Berries, Mulberries, Golden Berries, and Cranberries.
- 1/4 cup Pepita (pumpkin) Seeds
- 1/4 cup Hemp Hearts
- 1/4 cup Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup + 2 T Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Coconut Shreds
- Dash of Salt
How to make it:
- Preheat your oven to 280 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Get a large bowl, and add all of the dry ingredients: oats, buckwheat groats, cinnamon, pepita seeds, coconut shreds, sesame seeds, hemp hearts, flax meal, chia seeds, mulberries, golden berries, goji berries, and cranberries.
- Put the almond butter in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 1–2 minutes or until softened.
- Mix the applesauce into the almond butter and stir until combined.
- Pour in the applesauce-almond butter mixture to the dry ingredients along with the other wet ingredients: maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Stir until combined.
- Pour the granola onto the parchment paper-lined baking sheet and spread the granola evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then bump the oven up to 300, turn up the baking sheet around, and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Let it cool down before storing in your favorite jar. Store outside of the fridge to keep crunchy.
- Add your favorite non–dairy milk* and enjoy!
*I love Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk!
💛The apple sauce mixed with the almond butter~✨
⭐️Mixing the wet ingredients into the dry~✨
💛All mixed together~✨ ⭐️Ready for the oven~✨
💛Fresh superfood goodness just from the oven~✨
🌟Perfect with Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk~✨
💛I hope you enjoy my granola as much as I do~✨
Until next time, remember: Have your veggies and eat your cookies🍪 too!