Hey there! Thanks✨ for visiting Happy Healthy Noms for this week’s Foodie Friday.🍴
🌟Today I have a taco recipe that is super yummy and super satisfying! The “meat” will have you taking a double–take😱, but I promise it’s raw 💚and vegan!👍
Raw Vegan Omega-3 Rich 'Meat' Tacos
- 3-4 Leafy Romaine* or Butter Lettuce Leaves
- 1 t Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 t Seasame Seeds
- 1 t Hemp Hearts
- 1 t Chia Seeds
- 1 t Flax Meal
- 1 T Soy Sauce
- 1/2-1/4 t Chili Powder
- 1/2-1/4 t Paprika
- 1/2 t Cumin
- 1/8 t Chipotle Powder
- Dash of salt
*Happy Healthy Hint: Romaine Lettuce is packed with protein!
**Double, triple, or quadruple the recipe for more than one person!
- 1/4 Avocado
- 2 T Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 T Chopped Green Onions or White Onions
- 2 T Sliced Black Olives
- 1/2 Lime
*Instead of these, you can use salsa or guacamole
How To Make It?
- Put everything except the lettuce into a food processor. Process until looks like taco meat.
- Spoon the mixture onto each lettuce leaf.
- Top with avocado and salsa or chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, and a squeeze of lime. Enjoy!
Optional: Add your favorite hot sauce! (Mine is Tabasco sauce–vinegar+peppers! Simple with just a dash of heat!)
Until next time, remember: have your veggies🍅 and eat your cookies🍪 too!