Hey there! Thanks✨ for visiting Happy Healthy Noms for this week’s Foodie Friday!🍴
Today I have delicious, fluffy, Vegan and Gluten–free Pancakes that have only 3⃣ ingredients! These are so wonderfully simple to make~✨ 💛
3 Ingredients HappyHealthyNomsCakes
Note: Double this recipe for more pancakes!
- 1/2+1/4 Cup of Apple Sauce (or 1+1/2 Apple Sauce in the Plastic Cups)
- 1/2+1/4 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk.
- Optional: Add Cinnamon and your Favorite Sweetener!
- Put the Oats into your Vitamix or Food Processor, blend until it looks like flour.
- Add the Apple Sauce and Almond Milk. Blend/process until combined, and the Pancake Batter should be slightly runny.
- Use a non–stick pan, or if you don’t have one: put a small amount of coconut oil on a paper towel and wipe the inside of a pan.
- Put on Medium Heat and ladle or pour the Pancake Batter into your pan.
- When the pancake is bubbling on top, flip the pancake with a spatula!
- After 2 Minutes take the pancake off the heat!
- Stack your HappyHealthyNomsCakes on a plate and add Carmelly Date Sauce** (recipe below!) and chopped Pistachios.
Carmelly Date Sauce
- 2 Dates (soaked in 1/4 Cup water for 1 hour)
- 1/2 t Flax Meal
- 1/4 t Chia Seeds.
- Optional: Add Carob Powder or Cacao Powder for Chocolate Date Sauce!
- Put all the ingredients in your Vitamix or Food Processor. (Add the Dates and the Water it has been soaking in!)
- Blend until combined.
- Drizzle on HappyHealthyNomsCakes as a healthy Syrup!
- Also drizzle on your NiceCream or Oatmeal.
Come up with anything else to put my Carmelly Date Sauce on? Let me know!
Until next time, remember: Have your veggies and <b>eat your cookies🍪 too!