Hey there! Thanks✨ for visiting Happy Healthy Noms for this week’s Foodie Friday!🍴
Last night I made Overnight Oats, but the next day I wanted pancakes! So, I threw the overnight oats in my Vitamix to make Pancake Batter, put them in a pan, and it actually worked!
These are super delicious, and fluffy. Not to mention, it’s great having the Pancake Batter ready when you wake up.
Overnight Oats Pancakes
What’s in it?
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 a Banana (mashed)
How to make it?
- Put everything in a jar, and leave in the fridge overnight!
- In the morning add sweetener and cinnamon (if you want and,) put it in your Vitamix, Blender, or Food Processor!
- Blend until it looks like Pancake Batter.
- Put some Coconut Oil on a paper towel, and wipe your pan with it.
- Put on Medium Heat and ladle or pour the Pancake Batter into your pan.
- When the pancake is bubbling on top, flip the pancake with a spatula!
- After 2 Minutes take the pancake off the heat!
- Stack on a plate and top with Walnuts and my Carmelly Date Sauce or top with my Simple Homemade Blueberry Syrup!
Carmelly Date Sauce
- 2 Dates (soaked in 1/4 Cup water for 1 hour)
- 1/2 t Flax Meal
- 1/4 t Chia Seeds.
- Optional: Add Carob Powder or Cacao Powder for Chocolate Date Sauce!
- Put all the ingredients in your Vitamix or Food Processor. (Add the Dates and the Water it has been soaking in!)
- Blend until combined.
- Drizzle on HappyHealthyNomsCakes as a healthy Syrup!
- Also drizzle on your NiceCream or Oatmeal.
Simple Homemade Blueberry Syrup
- A heaping 1/3 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 T Maple Syrup
- Just microwave the Blueberries for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Add the Maple Syrup and microwave for 30 more seconds.
- Stir, pour over your Pancakes, and enjoy!
Until next time, remember: Have your veggies and eat your popcorn too!