Hey there! Thanks✨ for visiting Happy Healthy Noms for the monthly installment of What Vegans Eat Wednesday.✌️
👉If you’re looking for new vegan recipes, or are wondering what the heck vegans eat in a day?
Wednesday’s What Vegans Eat is for you! ✨
⭐️Breakfast: Choco PB Overnight Oats Pancakes with Peanut Butter Sauce.
- Use the recipe for my 3 Ingredient Overnight Oats Pancakes. (Just add cacao powder to the batter, and the Peanut Buttet Sauce is just 1T powdered peanut butter + water, stirring until slightly runny!)
💛Snack: Homemade Peppermint Mocha Frappachino with Homemade Coconut Milk.
- Homemade Coconut Milk: Just 1 Cup Coconut Flakes + 3 Cups Water in your Vitamix!)
⭐️Dinner: Vegan Peanut Noodles Soba with Tofu! (Recipe coming soon!)
💛Really late lunch: Salad with Mixed Greens, Cucumber, Peaches, Avocado, and Salsa as dressing.
⭐️Dessert: Skinny Vanilla Cupcake with Fluffy Buttercream Icing and Fresh Raspberries. (Recipe from the week before last’s Review Thursday.)
👉Happy Healthy Hint: Don’t❌ focus on how much protein❌ you get with each meal! (You’re probably getting enough!) Instead focus on getting all the Nutrients you possibly can!
- Can I add more Veggies to my plates? Can I still add more Veggies?
- How can I add Beans, Nuts, or Seeds?
- Can I add any Fruit to my plate?
Most importantly: make the Veggies the star⭐️ of your plate!
Until next time, remember: Have your veggies and eat your cookies too!