Hey there! Thanks✨ for visiting Happy Healthy Noms for this week’s Tidbit Tuesday!💫
👍Now that you:
- have your fridge and pantry stocked with all the Happy Healthy foods,
- and you have the basics of eating Happy Healthy Noms,
- we can start planning our meals!
Today we’re mostly going to focus on dinner! But look forward to future posts for some great, easy, fast lunch and breakfast ideas–so stay tuned!✌
Just a quick reminder:
- The magic formula is: 3⃣ meals and 3⃣ snacks!
⭐️How to Make Vegan Dinners Fast and Easy:⭐️
-Make large batch of a healthy grain on a day like a Sunday! That way you can enjoy it all week, without any effort!
-Create themed nights, and plan your meals ahead of time. This way dinner is a no–brainer!
At the HappyHealthyNoms house we have:
- American Monday, Taco Tuesday, Bean Wednesday, Italien Thursday, StirFriday, World (Mediterranean/Indian/Greek) Saturday, and Soup/Stew Sunday.
- But, you can make your own themes suited to your favorite foods!
-I also made a small list of meal examples for every day, and this way I select one of those meals, buy everything for each meal, and making the dinner is a snap!
With all that planned, start making a weekly food plan!👍
- Add all the days of the week+ Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, (and three snacks–if you need to plan snacks!)
- Add your dinner themes to the chart
- Plan your meals! (Yes, you are allowed to make tentative meal plans–I do all the time!)
👉Need an example? Here’s what mine looks like for this week:
- Have an Apple Device? I used the “Numbers” app to create my Food Plan! It has the Food Plan premade, just type your meals into it.
- Or just use Word, Excel, or another app!
Until next time, remember: Have your veggies and eat your cookies too!