Hey there! Thanks✨ for visiting Happy Healthy Noms for this week’s Tidbit Tuesday!
This week I am letting you in on a big secret, well 12 secrets! I have 12 uses of Coconut Oil that you didn’t know about!
Ranging from body to beauty, these are all ways that I use and adore Coconut Oil! *
- It’s the only oil that I use!
- Even people with gal bladders removed can enjoy it! (My mom’s is taken out, and she only uses Coconut Oil!*)
*Results may vary!
2. Use it as a facial moisturizer
- I use it on my face every night!
3. Use it as a body moisturizer
- I use it as a body lotion every night!
4. Apply to anywhere that is prone to ingrown hairs. It will prevent ingrown hairs
- I used to get a ton of ingrown hairs, but not anymore!
5. Use to get rid of a rash
- I have cleared rashes using it!
6. Use it anywhere on your face or body to prevent acne
7. Use it as a makeup remover
- It will even remove layers of hard to get off waterproof mascara and tons of black eye makeup!
8. Apply to eye if you have an eye irritation.
- I used it when I got pink eye before, and it helped!
9. Apply to your face to prevent or lessen the appearance of wrinkles
- I use it under my eyes and around my mouth to prevent future wrinkles!
10. Use as a lip balm
- I like to put it on my lips after I use it as a lotion.
11. Put it on bug bites.
12. Put it on after you shave, to moisturize and prevent ingrown hairs or irritation.
The great thing about using Coconut Oil to replace many of your beauty products, is that it’s vegan and cruelty free! Not to mention, it works great!
Coconut Oil is HappyHealthyNoms approved!
Until next time, remember: Have your veggies and use your coconut oil too!