Hey there! Thanks✨ for visiting Happy Healthy Noms for this week’s Tidbit Tuesday!💫
Suffering from mild anxiety? Having a hard time relaxing or quieting your mind? Help has arrived in All-Natural and Vegan forms!
NOTE: I am not trained in any way in psychiatry. I am only speaking based on experience. I am not liable for any side effects. Results may vary.
ALSO: If you are suffering from serious anxiety, then I urge you to see a psychologist or a psychiatrist. Remove the stigma. There is nothing wrong with getting much needed HELP!
To supplement psychiatric help, or just in cases of mild anxiety, I have a few natural solutions for you, along with a Happy Healthy Calming Drink recipe!
I use these solutions whenever I need them! These are all safe and healthy!
- This is a mild anti-Anxiety solution. I find it very helpful for general anxiety, or mild social anxiety.
- I add this to a shot glass filled with water, knock it back, and fairly immediately feel more calm.
- Don’t add more than a tincture full!
- It tastes fine with water. But, don’t take without water, it tastes horrible on it’s own!
- I know, I know you’re thinking seriously? Yeah, seriously!
- Drink a cup of hot chamomile tea.
- Feeling extra anxious? Add a second chamomile tea bag to your cup.
- Still feeling anxious? Drink another cup, and another!
- This is one of the few things that you can drink many cups of without side effects!
- You can even order this at most Starbucks! (If you order larger than a Tall, ask them to add an extra Tea Bag!)
Speaking of Starbucks…
3. Lower your caffiene intake.
- If you love your morning cup of coffee, that’s great.
- But, you might consider switching to half caffinated (you can buy “half caf” or make it buy mixing half of your coffee with caffinated and the other half decaffinated)
- If you can’t give up your morning coffee, don’t drink more coffee after that first cup.
- Anxiety revs you up enough, caffiene will make it worse!
- Instead of coffee or caffienated beverages, drink herbal tea (only herbal! Decaffinated Tea that is not herbal can actually contain some caffiene)
- OR drink my calming drink that I list below!
3. Happy Healthy Calming Drink
- Iced: Fill a glass with ice and water. Add a bag of chamomile tea and a tincture full of Lemon Balm Extract.
- Hot: Fill a mug with boiling water. Add a bag of chamomile tea and and a tincture full of Lemon Balm Extract.
If you try these, please let me know how it helps you out!
Until next time, remember: Have your veggies and eat your cookies🍪 too!