Hey there! Thanks✨ for visiting Happy Healthy Noms for this week’s Smoothie Sunday!🍵
This week instead of smoothies, I have 2 recipes for deliciously simple Nicecream!
This is my favorite dessert, and I’m sure it’ll be yours too! (I have seen people eat it for breakfast actually.)
What is Nicecream? It’s Vegan ice cream that’s just made with frozen bananas! I’ve posted how to make Nicecream before, but, for your convienience here’s the Nicecream recipe:
What you need:
- Frozen bananas
- Your favorite flavorings
- A Vitamix makes this PERFECTLY, but if you don’t have one any blender or food processor is fine.
How to make Nicecream:
- Blend frozen bananas.
- It will be hard to blend at first, but stick with it.
- When it looks like rice, you’re doing great. Now, keep blending until creamy and ice creamy!
- Ta-da~ Nicecream
- Add a datel/sweetener to make sweeter.
- Add fruits or flavoring to make different types of Nicecream*.
- Vanilla: Blend with vanilla extract and/or vanilla vegan protein powder.
- Chocolate: Blend with chocolate extract, chocolate chips, vegan chocolate protein powder,carob powder, and/or cacaco powder.
- Fruity: Blend/top with berries, cherries, or any fruits.
- Coconut: Blend with coconut milk and top with shredded coconut.
Nicecream: Frozen Bananas and Frozen Mango.
Toppings: Coconut Flakes.
Until next time, remember: Have your veggies and eat your cookies🍪 too!