Hey there! Thanks✨ for visiting Happy Healthy Noms for this week’s Tidbit Tuesday!💫
Would you believe me if I said that you can quickly make your own Almond Milk?
Well, believe it!
It’s super easy, but super tasty~✨👌
Homemade Almond Milk
What you need:
- A Vitamix or a High-powered Blender
- 1 Cup Raw Almonds (soaked in Water overnight)
- A Nut Milk Bag
- Optional: Vanilla Extract
- Optional: 1-2 Dates
How to make it:
- Drain the Almonds. Pour the Almonds and 3 1/2 Cups Water to your blender.
- Optional: add 1 tsp Vanilla Extract.
- Optional: add 1-2 Dates.
- Blend until it looks milky.
- After blending, pour and squeeze through a Nut Milk Bag over a bowl.
- Pour the milk into a bottle, and enjoy!
THIS turns into…
(Yum! All that Almond Milk goodness!)
Add your Homemade Almond Milk into your Homemade Cold Brew Coffee, Chia Pudding, and Overnight Oats! Homemade Cold Brew Coffee Chia Pudding Overnight Oats
Until next time, remember: Have your veggies and eat your Almond Milk and cookies🍪 too!