Hey there! Thanks✨ for visiting Happy Healthy Noms for this week’s Foodie Friday!🍴
One of my favorite snack, lunch or dinner? Nachos!
- Garden of Eatin’ Blue Chips
- Homemade Tortilla Chips (recipe below)
- Daiya Cheddar Shreds (Or as I like to call it, the best vegan cheese ever! Seriously. It tastes AMAZING, and even melts and stretches like real cheese!)
- White, Red, or Green Onions
- Kidney Beans
- Black Beans
- Chili Beans
- Vegan Refried Beans
- Hot Sauce
- Nutritional Yeast
- Black Olives
- Squeeze of Lime
- Cut 1-4 tortillas (depending how many chips you want) into strips.
- I love💛Food for Life’s Sprouted Corn Tortillas!
- Place the strips on a parchment paper lined pan in the oven on 425.
- Keep checking on them, and take them out when they feel crispy!
- No oil necessary, and completely guilt-free!
Until next time, remember: Have your veggies and eat your cookies🍪 too!